Saturday, March 31, 2012

A nice rational post about Trayvon

I've been reading a lot about the black kid and the pinkish/brownish Jewish guy who shot him.

I'm trying to see both sides of this story.

I finally came across this on a Facebook post. (I changed the address)

'BITCH FUCK DA MEDIA N U 2 I LOOK SUSPECIOUS ERR DAY SINCE DAT HAPPEN N IM BLACK WIT A HOODIE ON N DARE N.EBODY APPROACH ME IM GVEN HEAD SHOTS BITCH DO U WANT 1 CUM C ME ***** S. COTTAGE GROVE WE ALL SUITED N BOOTED'

---

So let's translate this:

The media is not to be trusted. African-American youth sometimes look suspicious because they dress in cultural garb. If you think you would like to argue with me in person feel free to come to my house. I have a gun and it is loaded with bullets. I might possibly shoot you in the head.



---

3 comments:

Cake said...

What?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you spoke Jive.
Thanks for your translation- it really clears up the whole issue.

Cake said...

...what?